Monday, 19 October 2009

Those bad bits need you

Life gets busy sometimes.
I know you have work, school, college, kids, laundry, sleep, chores etc. to fit into your life.
So, how can you use your practising time better?
All together now - WORK ON WHAT YOU NEED TO DO.
Easier said than done.
See, I know you always like playing your pieces in the right order.
And then you think it's done.
Even when that piece goes badly wrong in the same place each time.
Why don't you just work on the bad bits each day and then stop?
It will take far less time.

How about you try it and let me know if it works or not? Hz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.
Remember you can also leave a question for me.
The best ones will feature in future posts.
Love, Hz