They know exactly what their teacher asked them to work on.
Others are useless at remembering things.
They use it as an excuse to work on nothing all week.
Which kind of person are you?
Hmmmm. I thought so.
Why not buy a little notebook?
Ask your teacher to write your homework in it each week.
Read it before you start each practise session.
And try to do everything on the list.
Remember to take it to each lesson.
Let me know if it works for you. Hz
I often ask my students to write it down themselves...then if they never look in the notebook, at least they have processed it once (by the act of writing it down)!
ReplyDeleteHi Zara. Thanks for dropping by.
ReplyDeleteYes. I think that works as well. Sometimes, they surprise everyone by writing comments on how their practising week has gone as well. Like giving themselves a little progress report between lessons.