Wednesday, 16 September 2009

7 days a week

We all know that the idea is to do some practising each day.
That's 7 lovely times each week!
Instead of watching that clock tick round closer to your finish time
what we are aiming at is for -
THE POWER OF MUSIC TO TAKE OVER
and for you to start looking forward to these times.
Think of it - no more moaning!
Wouldn't that be wonderful! 
It could happen to you.
You might find yourself working beyond your recommended minutes or hours.

Come on - start today! Hz







1 comment:

  1. Dear Hz. You would be so proud of my 14 year old son. He practises tenor sax at least 40 minutes every evening. The power of music has definitely taken over. Unfortunately, it is SO LOUD that I have to go outside and sit in the garden shed wrapped in a blanket with the dog and a wind-up radio. I know, I could put my son in the shed, but it's a bit rickety and I fear the noise would probably shake it to pieces. What do you suggest?
    Hopefully, M

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.
Remember you can also leave a question for me.
The best ones will feature in future posts.
Love, Hz