Saturday, 28 November 2009

Laughs

"My Mum put my music out in the recycling box."
What a great excuse for not practising last week!
I was laughing so much I nearly fell off the wall.
Easy to tidy up music with the old newspapers.
But how come the only piece to be taken to the shredder was that tricky one?
Guess your teacher might want you to buy another copy.
But in the meantime - you have no distractions from making your other pieces sound great.
Go for the most beautiful sound you can make.
And keep your music books away from the rubbish bin.

Remember, YOUR worst excuse can feature here. Send it to me as a comment and the best (or worst) will feature in a new post. Hz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.
Remember you can also leave a question for me.
The best ones will feature in future posts.
Love, Hz