- patience
- confidence
- self-esteem
- improving your work
- setting achievable aims
- persistence
- satisfaction at seeing a job well done
- learning to work well alone
- communication
- and it's something you can still enjoy when you are old like me!
Lots of reasons to get that instrument out tonight, then. Hz
Great points to remember... You are just what I need!!
ReplyDeleteHi Gwen. Thanks for dropping by and especially for adding a comment. I was beginning to wonder if anyone was out there. Are you learning an instrument? Hope you are having fun with music.
ReplyDeleteHi Hz, I was taught the bare basics from an older lady when I was a child and now that I have my grandmother's piano I tinkle away on the keys whenever I have a chance... I am certainly not accomplished by any means... But I Love it
ReplyDeleteI need lots of practice...
ps... love your profile pic!!!
Hi Gwen. Lovely that you now have your grandmother's piano. It will just love being played. I like sitting above a well-loved piano here, listening to all sorts of music buzzing around this house. It makes me happy - well most of the time! Hope you can drop by again soon.
ReplyDeletePleased you liked my shot - taken on one of my better days, of course.